Monday, July 28, 2008

Aliyah is now 4 weeks old!

Wow, has time flown by! Our little Aliyah who started off so teeny is now 8 lbs 4 oz's and growing everyday. It's amazing to watch her grow and to be honest, it's a complete trip! We've literally watched her head grow! And her eye lashes! She is so amazing and totally loveable and snuggable.

She has learned to hold her head up for a decent amount of time and this morning she moved it to her left all on her own-so cool! She is discovering how her hands and her tongue work and she smiled at me yesterday in response to my smile!

And last night she slept through the ENTIRE night!- oh ya and I woke up at 6am, fed her and we went back to sleep until 9:30am! Very cool!


Look at me life my head!


I'm smiling now!


1 comment:

Lisa Goe said...

hahahah !! the video is amazing. miss you guys;)