Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Our 2 Year Anniversary!

Austin and I celebrated our 2 year wedding anniversary yesterday, July 15th, 2008. It was such a great night. Grandma Mel came over and watched Aliyah while Austin and I used a gift certificate from our friends Meg & Ben to go to this nice Italian restaurant called C'Dario. It was so hard to leave Aliyah, I definitely stalled big time and then cried all the way to the restaurant. But once we were there, the Lord really blessed us with an amazing dinner. We had so much fun talking and encouraging each other, cracking jokes and eating amazing food! Austin, my super amazing husband, pulled out his journal and read some entries from when we first met. It's so amazing to see how we got to where we are now. We are so in love and I am so thankful for all that we have. I am blessed to be married to such an amazing man of God. We were totally designed for one another and being able to take the time to remember that was awesome! Thank you Mel for watching our baby girl so that we could fall in love all over again!



2 comments:

Portraits By Lucinda said...

I am so glad you guys had a great 2nd anniversary!! I can't believe it's already been that long. Congrats!

Meg Fish Photography said...

YAY! What a wonderful time. Lord thank you for Austin and Dara, we praise you for keeping their marriage holy. Draw them closer together each day as they teach Aliyah your ways! Amen :)