Thursday, August 28, 2008

Week at the Grandparents in Anaheim

Aliyah and I had a blast in Anaheim with my parents this last week. We went shopping, hung out at the house, played alot and just totally bummed out. It was great! Thank you so much to my parents for letting me come down and hang out and for letting Austin and I go hang out alone longer than just sleeping. :) We got to hang out in the back yard and go swimming, lay out, do cannon balls and kartwheels off of the diving board. Good times! I LOVE hanging out with my husband. I really took it for granted before. Well here are some pics while Austin was in SF and some with our good friends Kristal & Chris and I think I have one somewhere in here of Auntie Lori and Aliyah.

Shalla (20 years old!), Grandma & Aliyah

Look at her go!

I spend alot of time like this.

Uh oh, it's hereditary!

Daddy's home! She was so excited! Every night he would talk to her on the phone and she would turn towards his voice and smile.

Our friends Chris & Kristal

She LOVES Grandpa!
Everytime he could get her to smile, go to sleep with just one touch, it was amazing!


Lori & I

Aliyah's new bouncer-the best thing EVER!
We're getting rid of the other one if anyone needs one!

Happy baby says "HI"

No comments: